Sunday, January 14, 2018

Very Stressful Week - Not Much Stitching

This was a pretty difficult week. On Tuesday I was working from home, and at the end of the day my boss calls to tell me our section administrator's husband was in the hospital. He had been found unresponsive, they resuscitated, but they had no idea if there was any brain damage. We all tried visiting the hospital, giving her as much support as possible, but on Thursday the word came through that a CT Scan determined there was no brain activity. They will be removing the ventilator and donating his organs this evening. Please pray or send your positive energy. She really needs it right now. Honestly, I think we all do.

As a result of the above, I did not get as much stitching done this week as I might have wanted to. But I did get some work done, and every stitch counts.


And now it's back to my smalls for a week. Hoping to finish my Mouse Card and then at least one more letter so I can make a few more sachets.

Thanks for visiting! Please leave a few words.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your coworker's husband. How sad for your coworker but I will say a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your colleagues sad news my thoughts are with her and also with you x your stitching is looking very pretty x

    ReplyDelete