This last week I did not make a lot of progress on anything, but a little progress on everything. And that's the name of the game, isn't it?
I usually only post pictures of Lobo once a month for the monthly WIPocalypse SAL check in, but I had to post again this week, because I have a page finish! Now just one more page and one column till the completion of the row! Really pleased that so far this year I have been making steady progress. I was looking through my stitching diary and I've been able to get about 800 stitches in each week. Hope I can continue that for the rest of the year, and beyond.
I was motivated to start up on Marriage Recipe again. I found that since the fabric was 36 count, I was having a hard time working on it on the train and basically in any area where there was not really great light. I was getting frustrated, so I put it on the side for a few weeks. But last week I had some time to work on it in the backyard which turned out to be the perfect place. Definitely happy with how the text is coming out.
And finally, Tulip Bouquet is progressing as well. Since the LIRR Summer of Hell has not been as bad as predicted, I have started taking the train home in the evening, so I have been able to get a bit more work in on this project over the last few days.
Thanks for visiting!