Sunday, September 17, 2017

Slight Loss of Stitchy Bug

I feel like I have had a slight loss of my stitchy bug. I finally finished the small I was working on since the first of the month!


I think it's really cute, but for some reason I just couldn't get really into the stitching. And little by little I stopped wanting to stitch on Lobo. So I took a few days off from Lobo. I don't like working on him when I'm not in a really positive motivated mood. I find if I'm not really happy to be stitching him I make more mistakes.

But, now I feel more excited about working on him and once I wash off my face mask, I am ready to put an hour or two into him.

Maybe it's because we had a great weekend. We had my friend Julia come out and we went to the Westbury Gardens, then to a brewery, a street fair, and all you can eat sushi. How could all of that not put me in a good mood?

I'm also really looking forward to the week. Michael and I took the day off on Wednesday, just to spend the day together and have some quiet time together. So we have to go to work for two days, then one day off, then just two more days, and it's the weekend again!

Well, thank you for visiting. Hopefully I will have more to show next week.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend with your friend! The Mouse is super cute Desiree! Hope your happy stitchy bug has returned.

    ReplyDelete