Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Book -- And Then Another

I love to read, but have not been reading much recently. I don't really know why, just the way it goes I guess. But we had time to go to the library the other week, I got a book, practically could not put it down, finished it, got another, and finished it as well.

It's taken some time from my stitching, but I enjoyed it. And that is what matters, right?

But I still want to get some stitching projects done, so I got another book, but I have decided to limit my reading to an hour before bed (which was the plan originally). As a result, I have been able to make a little progress on this month's small.


I am happy to say that if I finish this piece before the end of the month, I will have achieved my goal of completing a small project every month this year. Hopefully, I can continue through next year. Additionally, I would like to start finishing these pieces into greeting cards and sending them to friends and family I know will appreciate them. Wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment