Sunday, April 24, 2016

Vacation Progress

So, we are back from vacation, and I am ready to get back into my 'rotation' - at least until we leave for my cousin's wedding. Not sure what I am going to work on that weekend since my 'rotation' is supposed to start on Sunday and end on Saturday, and we will be gone from Thursday till Monday. Bring two projects? I have 27 days to decide.

I decided for my vacation to break my 'rotation' and start a new project. I actually kitted it all up the week before we left so I would be all ready for our 6am flight, and since we got back and had a lot to do, I continued working on it this past week. Rather pleased with the progress I was able to make. Maybe I'll take this to my cousin's wedding as well.

This is what the finished project should look like...


This is how it looks today...


You may be wondering why I keep writing rotation in quotes. I don't seem to be able to stick to a rotation that I decide on. But at the same time I wasn't happy when I only had one project and the goal was to work on it till finished and then start the next. I set up a rotation in order to avoid starting project after project and never having anything finished. I think I need to rethink my 'system'. Suggestions welcome!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment