Sunday, March 12, 2017

Birthday Weekend

We started my birthday weekend by getting our hair cut and then going out to eat dinner. We had a really nice time.


Yesterday morning we went to 'our' diner for breakfast and they had my favorite - Nutella and Banana Stuffed French Toast!


From there we went home and opened my birthday present to myself, a jigsaw puzzle. Not sure this was really a smart idea as it took us three sortings through all the pieces to find almost all of the pieces for the frame. Still missing two pieces. They better be in there!



We went out for an early dinner and then watched some TV which gave me the chance to finally get some stitching in on my Small for the month. Really want to finish this before we go to Florida next weekend.


It's so funny, Annie responded to a previous post and said she thinks we are all a little crazy because we think about everything in terms of how much it will affect our stitching time. She was so right... with respect to me at least! I am so excited about my first trip to Disney, and yet I keep thinking...

...will I get my Small done in time
...I'm losing a week of work on Lobo
...am I bringing enough stitching with me for the trip?

Definitely a little crazy!

Tomorrow is my actual birthday, so I decided to take the day off. Everyone kept asking what my plans were. My plans are to relax, and do what I like to do best, with no interruptions. So I will be stitching and watching TV.

Thanks fro visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love your pretty haircut. Enjoy your stitchy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a very busy and full day. Enjoy your time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete