Sunday, April 2, 2017

TUSAL, Small SAL, and Back to Work

Oh my lord was it hard getting back to work this week! I mean it was hard waking up, hard dealing with the commute, but the hardest was managing my behavior during a meeting that went from bad to unbelievable in a microsecond... I mean... who schedules a meeting for a day they are planning on taking off??!!! What is that about?!! So there was no one prepared to lead the meeting. And then her boss sends an e-mail to everyone saying that she was very upset with how unorganized the meeting was... Well, who's fault was that?!!

Thanks for listening to that rant. I actually feel better now.

Well, I got home from work on Monday... all ready to take my pictures of my ORTs and compose my post for Daffycat's TUSAL which you can learn more about here... but once I sat down on the couch... it was over. I did get a picture of my 'living room ORT container.' And I took it on Monday! The day of the New Moon!!


But then it took the whole week for me to get myself together to take a picture of my 'stitching corner ORT container' and actually write a post. Pretty pathetic I agree, but here it is...


I was also on time finishing and taking a picture of my March Small project for the 2017 Smalls SAL run by the wonderful Heather at Stitching Lotus. You can learn more about this SAL here. Just a few days late posting.


I was way late with my February small, but I did finish it, and wanted to share a quick pic because I am loving this series of patterns. Also happy because although it was late, I have gotten three smalls completed in the year, so I am still on schedule to make 12 pieces this year to be used for greeting cards in 2018.


And finally, I am so close to finishing my Friendly Felines I can hardly breathe. In fact, on Friday I decided to spend the night working on it rather than on Lobo. I really, really, really, really want to finish it this month and hopefully have the time to make it into a pillow on May 5th which I have scheduled to take off from work.


Thank you all for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Your stitched pieces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful projects, love the mice patterns, very cute and colourful. I´m sure you will get your pillow done before May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your smalls! I really, really, really, really hope you get to finish your Friendly Felines! :)

    ReplyDelete