Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Flu

This week has revolved around the flu. Yes, in spite of the shot, I got the flu. I woke up Monday not feeling well, and by the time I went home from work I was running a high fever. Luckily I was able to call the doctor and start Tamiflu early Tuesday. By Thursday I was well enough to get back to work. But Tuesday, I was down for the count. By the time I got back to work, other's were out. It is a bad one this year! Try to stay healthy and get to your doctor as soon as you feel sick.

Since I wasn't feeling great, we decided to stay in on Friday, and I was able to join the Friday Night Off the Grid Stitch In. I finished my Mouse Card #5 by Durene Jones...


And started a new small Lazy Daizy K.


Unfortunately, yesterday morning we got word that Michael's cousin passed away. We spent a quiet day together and then Michael just wanted time for himself. So I ended up with another evening free to stitch. I was happy to have the time, but would have preferred a happier reason for having it. The time did allow me to finish the piece though.


Well, thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment