Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Doing Pretty Well

Yesterday, I was very happy when my coworker told me she hopes she looks as good as I do when she reaches my age. She thinks I look much younger than I am and she hopes she ages as well. It was such a nice thing for her to say.

Today I was happy that my very first Webinar went really well, and the participants really liked the training module I developed.

Other than that, I hate to report that today has not been great. Came home to find that we have a leak over our fireplace. What makes it really upsetting is that we had a leak in this area for years. We kept having the roofer come, he would patch something and then we would have a leak again. Finally, after I don't know how many patches he had fixed it. It hadn't leaked for at least 2 years. We finally got the ceiling scraped, patched and repainted two months ago, and boom! The leak must have reopened, and the ceiling is ruined. I can't even put into words how upset I am...

1 comment:

  1. What a nice compliment! Sorry about your leak. Hope you can get it fixed once and for all I can imagine how frustrating that is!

    ReplyDelete