Saturday, January 21, 2017

Seals!

Yesterday was a good but somewhat stressful day. Without getting too political, I do not support Trump, but I definitely do not support rioting! That is not a protest, it is just criminal behavior, and nothing good will come of it. So when we got home we decided to go out for a drink and a bite to eat. We had barely sat down when two friends from work came in. It was such a happy surprise and we had such a nice time sitting together for a little while and talking.


Today we went to Cupsogue Park to hopefully see the harbor seals. And we saw a lot of them. There were about 75 by my count. Even though I've seen them before, it is still a surprise when I see them so close. I just don't expect them. As much fun as it was to see them I think it made me happier seeing other people arriving at the park as we were leaving and asking us if we saw any seals. Each time we said yes, the people asking looked so happy and excited. I knew how happy they would be when they actually got to the beach and saw the seals.


1 comment: