Friday, January 13, 2017

Supportive Behavior and Prize

It appears I will be posting my daily happy moments every other day. Well, it's only been one week, so I guess I should give myself a little more of a chance before declaring defeat. And every other day is not defeat, just not totally meeting 100% of my goal.

So my happy moment for yesterday, was a very supportive and complimentary interaction with my boss. Very different from her usual behavior towards me. Very unusual, but much appreciated, was that she actually complimented me in front of others.

Today's happy moment was receiving the Cassie skirt that I won from my LuLaRoe consultant. I was expecting it would be a pattern that was not very nice and that she just couldn't sell. But it is a really beautiful pink and black pattern that I absolutely love and can't wait to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment