Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday Positivity

So I am trying to stay positive, and this weekend I definitely succeeded. I did forget to log on and blog my happy moment from yesterday, but that's okay. So for yesterday...

I am very happy because I not only got 50 stitches into Lobo on Saturday and Sunday, I actually got over 300 stitches in, and I really enjoyed it. I think I am back on the road to finishing that project one day.

Today my co-worker and office mate Rinosha told me that I am hysterical and always make her laugh and that made me very happy. I like to make people smile and laugh, if even only for a minute or two.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the project!
    One of my colleagues wrote in my Christmas card "thanks for your good cheer" which was really nice as we've had a lot of problems at work this year!

    ReplyDelete